Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My First Blog!!!

This is it. I finally jumped into the world of blogging. Yea, I know... I'm a little behind the times but I didn't think I really had anything interesting to write about. I am still questioning that but I thought, "Why not try it out? See how it goes." So here it goes...

I'll start off with a little bit about myself. My name is Cassie and I'm 28 years old. I have been married to my husband, Jeffrey, for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls, Callee who is 5 and Alexa who is 5 months. Our most recent addition is 2 Boxer/Weimaraner mix puppies. They are about 3 months old. I guess we didn't have enough crazy in our lives so we added those 2. It's fun though.

I work full-time as an accounting clerk, although I would love to stay home with my girls. My husband is an insurance agent for a local insurance broker so let me know if you want him to quote you a policy. :-)

Callee started Kindergarten this year. That was an emotional day for me. I knew it was coming but she's not supposed to be that grown up. I look back on pictures and it seems like another life. She is rocking it though. The smartest one in her class (yes, I'm partial). She is learning to read and doing very well. However, her bossiness is becoming more apparent. Her teacher has informed me that Callee runs the playground at recess. She respects her teacher but all bets are off when they're outside. That's how she has always been so I'll take that as a compliment. She's a natural-born leader and that makes me super proud.

Alexa, known to most people as Lexi, is the quiet, shy one. Her personality is slowly starting to show and I know it's going to be completely different from her big sister. Lexi will be the quiet instigator, always causing the trouble but never getting in trouble. It will be interesting to see her full personality develop as she grows.

Well I think that's about it for now. Nothing of important or interest, just dipping my toes in. Hopefully I'll get to post often but you never know what life will throw at you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment